KOMPASS – DEVICE TO PERFORM CIRCULAR CUTS
- Device to perform large diameter circular cuts on large format tiles using the score and snap system.
- It is possible to perform centered, and off centered holes, in relation to the position of the suction cup which holds the KOMPASS to the slab.
- Centered holds dimension: min. Ø 22 cm (8 5/8”), max. Ø 100 cm (39 3/8”).
- Off-centered hole dimension: min. Ø 32 cm (12 5/8”), max. Ø 100 cm (39 3/8”).
- Diamond scoring wheel Ø 16 mm with pin and bearings.
- Metric/imperial ruler with pointer showing hole diameter.
- Light and easy to transport.
- To complete the processing of the hole is almost always necessary to perform slicing with an angle grinder and removing the cloves afterwards.
- It is possible to perform a full circular hole, a semicircular hole, and ¼ of circle, rounding the corner of the slab.