Pullman Ermator W70P Slurry Vacuum
W 70 P is a powerful industrial wet and slurry vacuum designed for the toughest jobs. This is achieved by using high quality stainless steel components and a special combination of filter and float that protects the motor. Where most wet vacs can only handle water, W 70 P can deal with liquids such as concrete slurry, oils and machining coolants. Recommended for concrete drilling, sawing, grinding and wall/wire sawing. Ingenious solutions make W 70 P easy to work with. Pumping out can take place at the same time as suction. Emptying is carried out via a large bottom valve for simple cleaning. The non-marking wheels are puncture-free and lock at the front.
Features Pullman-Ermator W70P
- Patented filter/float system provides reliable wet shut-off
- For pumping concrete slurry, oil, cutting fluids, etc.
- Can simultaneously pump and vacuum
- Reception bucket 70 l
- Oil-cooled and removable pump provides efficient trouble-free service in moving large volumes of water and slurry
- Stainless steel strainer screens large objects from liquids and protects pump impeller
- Easy to clean tank thanks to bottom valve and reclining bottom plate
- Optional dust and slurry reception with M-class filter bag (wet and dry)
- The wheels are of the “non-marking type”, puncture free and lockable at the front