Bellinzoni Wax Paste
A top quality concentrated wax, dissolved in an non-inflammable solvent. This product, first produced in 1937, is a paste with exceptional polishing and protective power, due to the extremely high quality of raw materials used in its preparation. SPECIAL PREPARATION penetrates into the material (marble, granite or stone agglomerates) and if it is then rubbed with fine steel wool, a felt pad, or a dry woollen or cotton cloth, a uniform brilliant and long-lasting mirror-finish will be achieved.
Its special composition fills and seals porosities in the material and covers small scratches. SPECIAL PREPARATION is available in the following colours: neutral, red, green, yellow, brown and black.
Instruction for use:
Surface must be clean and dry; stains, mildew, crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection.
Application can be done by brush, by roller or by spray gun. It is suggested, when possible, to apply the product by cloth directly on the surface to be polished.
Suggestion for use and recommendations:
- To facilitate penetration of the preparation is suggested to warm the slab to be treated to open porosities and to facilitate the penetration of the polisher deeply into the slab.
- The longer the preparation remains on the surface the better will be the result.
- To delay drying time of the polisher we suggest diluting the preparation with turpentine-based solvent by 20%.
- In case of floor application pay attention that the floor could become slippery; the slipperiness will decrease after some days because of the subsequent cleaning and washing of the floor; the floor will maintain an excellent shine also after maintenance.
- We suggest not to apply the preparation on synthetic materials as plastic, rubber, linoleum etc…
- Before use read carefully recommendations printed on the label and always make a preliminary test.
- Steel wool
- Angle grinder
- Single Disc Machine
- Arm polisher
For polishing of marble and granite above grit 800, with 1 kg of product is possible to polish 25/30 m2