Bellinzoni Vetro Glass Liquid Polish
It is now easy to renew a long-lasting sheen and to harden the surfaces of marble and stone agglomerates without using wax or resin. Just use VETRO-GLASS crystallizer. A thermo-chemical reaction known as “crystallisation” is obtained by the use of a single-disc polishing-machine which lets the calcium carbonate (a natural marble component) to be dissolved by mild acids and mixed with vitrifying agents produces a shiny and extremely hard surface that looks like glass. Porosities are completely sealed, and the floor becomes much more resistant to traffic.
Instruction for use:
Wash the floor thoroughly (we recommend to use our Detergent LEM-3); in case of very damaged floor or with difficult hard to remove dirt, use our Cleaner Degreaser ULTRA-STRIPPER; rinse it well (traces of old wax or grease must be completely removed) and let it dry.
Apply the product with a sprayer and moisten the surface to be treated (from 1 to 3 m2). Immediately pass the single disc polishing machine equipped with steel wool or white pad, slowly keep on working till dry. In this way, Crystallizer VETRO-GLASS while drying on the surface will create the thermo-chemical reaction of crystallization.
- Single Disc Machine
- Abrasive disks
- Steel wool
Suggestion for use and recommendations:
- After washing of the floor, let it dry perfectly to avoid humidity residues
- For white and light marbles, we suggest to use white pad or special disc for crystallisation.
- We suggest treating 1-2 sqm at a time.
- Avoid dripping VETRO GLASS on the floor and avoid left over of the product is left on the marble.
- Carefully read the recommendations printed on the tin and perform a test before use.
- Agglomerated stones.
For polishing of marble floors, with 1 litre of product it is possible to treat from 80 to 100 m2 of floor.
Coverage could change depending on the condition of the floor and type of material.