Bellinzoni Marble Super Crystal Polishing Powder
SUPER CRYSTAL is a polishing powder for final polishing and re-polishing of marble, agglomerate, marble-cement, terrazzo and limestone floors. The product works on calcareous materials only. SUPER CRYSTAL hardens the surface and protects it from scratches and scrapes, giving a long lasting shine and restoring the beauty of the material. It is the ideal product for the restoration of surfaces worn by time or by foot traffic. SUPER CRYSTAL also allows to harden the surface subject to heavy traffic.
To be used with water and a buffing pad to get excellent results.
Instruction for use:
- Spread SUPER CRYSTAL on the floor manually in a circle, approximately a couple of square metres (approx. 20 square feet). Position the single disc machine equipped with a fibre disc on the powder on the floor.
- Using a sprayer, or with solution tank water control, wet the floor with water and then turn on the floor machine and work water and SUPER CRYSTAL into slurry. Add SUPER CRYSTAL or water as necessary to maintain a watery slurry. Rotation of the machine may splatter the slurry, so take care to protect adjoining areas of carpet, wood and walls.
- Work areas of no more than 1-2 sqm at a time. DO NOT ALLOW THE SLURRY TO DRY ON THE FLOOR AT ANY TIME.
- After running the floor machine over the 1-2 sqm area 3 or 4 times, use squeegee and pull across the area to check result. When a high polish in this area has been achieved, move the slurry with the squeegee to the next area to be polished.
- Rinse the floor with clean water and make sure all SUPER CRYSTAL slurry has been removed from the surface and grout joints.
- Repeat polishing process using the same slurry by adding water or SUPER CRYSTAL as needed, until the entire area has reached the desired polish.
- Wash the floor thoroughly with clean water and alkaline detergent such as DECER-DOS or ULTRA STRIPPER and leave it to dry.
Suggestion for use and recommendations:
- Take care during use of SUPER CRYSTAL because it could “burn” the marble. Do not use the single disc machine on the same area for long periods of time.
- Single disc machine must run maximum 227 rpm like our Tool-co Floor Polisher with a minimum weight of 30-45 Kgs. with solution tank, water feed and driver; 430mm fibre floor maintenance pad is required.
- It is suggested to work on 1-2 sqm per time.