Bellinzoni Strong 2000 Consolidator
Bellinzoni Strong 2000 is a clear siloxane consolidating agent for protection of buildings and stones against penetration of water, grease and humidity.
Bellinzoni Strong 2000 is best used on polished material. It lets the stone breath and does not allow the efflorescence to exit from the stone. Bellinzoni Strong 2000 penetrates deeply into the stone and does not change the original colour of the treated stone, does not make any film but catalyses into the stone giving an excellent protection. Tests carried out in the laboratories demonstrate resistance to UV rays. The stone treated does not change colour after prolonged exposure to UV. Bellinzoni Strong 2000 is perfectly invisible and does not give a wet look or shine to the treated material, but maintains the original aspect of the stone. It prevents the formation of mildew.
Instruction for use:
Surface must be clean and dry. Stains, mildew and crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection. Application can be done by brush, by roller or by spray gun. It is suggested, when possible, to apply the product by brush because it allows the product to penetrate better into the stone. Application of Strong 2000 by brush will facilitate penetration into frames and cavities. Repeat the application continuously without interruption until the stone has been saturated (the stone does not absorb further product). Let the product dry naturally and the stone will be protected. In case of excess product, remove excess using a cloth saturated in strong 2000.
Suggestion for Use:
- Material has to be completely dry before treatment.
- Do not dilute the product with any solvent or water, formulation is ready for use.
- It is recommended to apply the product until the stone is completely saturated without waiting between applications. Do not let the product dry during application until complete saturation.
- Once the material has been treated it is necessary to wait 24 hours for complete polymerization.
- For small pieces of stone it is possible to apply the product by immersion
- In case of treatment of statues, decorations etc. pay attention to all cavities and corners.
- Read recommendations printed on the tin before use carefully.
- Always carry out a test before effective use.
Application on surfaces:
Marble. Granite, terrazzo, Agglomerated and engineered stones, sandstone, limestone and concrete