Bellinzoni Grezzo Enhancer
Bellinzoni GREZZO is a deep colour enhancing and protective agent, used to intensely increase colour of material. It also raises resistance against penetration of water and oils, on surfaces and handmade objects with rough finish. It lets the stone breath; it penetrates deeply, enhancing the colour of the stone and gives an attractive and deep wet look. Bellinzoni GREZZO does not make any film.
Surface must be clean and dry. Stains, mildew and crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection. Application can be done by brush, by roller or appropriate tool. It is suggested to apply the product by brush because it allows the product to penetrate better into the stone. Application of Bellinzoni GREZZO by brush will facilitate penetration into frames and cavities. 30 minutes after application rub with a clean cloth to remove excess of product.
Suggestion for Use:
- On very absorbent material, or to further enhance colour of treated material, it is possible to make a second cross-handed application after three hours
- Do not dilute the product with any solvent or water, formulation is ready for use
- Material has to be completely dry before treatment.
- Once the material has been treated it is necessary to wait 24 hours for complete polymerization.
- In case of treatment of statues, decorations etc. pay attention to reach all the cavities and corners.
- Read recommendations printed on the tin before use carefully.
- Always test before application.
- For internal use.
Application on surfaces:
Marble, granite, calcareous stones with flamed, semi-polished, lapped or rough finish.
Coverage: With 1 litre of product, it is possible to treat up to 10m2, depending on material finish and porosity.