Bellinzoni Decer Dos Wax Remover
How many times have you seen floors become yellow or covered with an unsightly, film or tiles corroded by exceptionally aggressive or acid-based wax-removing products? Now there is DECER-DOS, a wax-remover which emulsifies resin-based or synthetic waxes, without corroding materials.
Even if heavily diluted the waxremoving power of DECER-DOS remains unchanged and removes all traces of wax from the floor while restoring its natural appearance.
For application on the floor, spread the product with a brush, mop or, in the case of large areas, use single disc machine equipped with cleaning pad. Repeat the operation in case of residual dirt. It is very important to rinse the floor thoroughly to avoid the dirt drying again and penetrating into the floor joints; where it is available it is suggested (large surfaces) to dry the floor with a vacuum cleaner for liquids. The Dewaxer DECER-DOS can also be used to clean stubborn dirt on marble and limestone without damaging the polished material. DECER-DOS can also be used to neutralize treatments previously performed with acid-based products, to prevent the acidic components to continue their action on treated materials.
Suggestion for use and recommendations:
Dilute the product in water depending on the amount of waxes and dirt to be removed. We recommend the following dilutions:
- For the elimination of normal waxes dilute 50/100 ml of product in 1 litre of water and wash with single disc machine brush or mop.
- For old wax, 200 ml of product in 1 litre of water and wash as above.
- In case of stubborn dirt, increase concentration of product according to necessity.
- We recommend diluting in warm water.
- Read carefully recommendations printed on the tin and perform a test before use.
- Single Disc Machine
- Any washable surfaces.
To wash stone floors in general is possible to treat 150/200 sqm with 1 litre of product. Coverage of product depends on the quality and intensity of soil to remove.