Bellinzoni Block D70 Water & Oil Repellent
Bellinzoni Block D70 is a colourless water and oil repellent for protection of stone facade, floors and stone products against penetration of water, humidity, oil, alimentary grease. It prevents mildew formation. Its chemical composition allows the treated material to breathe and allows humidity to exit from the stone but prevent the same from entering. Bellinzoni Block D70 is for internal and external use.
Bellinzoni Block D70 is water-based, and therefore non-inflammable and non-toxic.
Application on surfaces:
Marble, granite, terrazzo, engineered stones, sandstone, limestone, concrete
For protection of marble and granite polished or grinded after grit 800, with 1 litre of product is possible to treat 30/40 m2. In case of calcareous stone, limestone, sand stone, concrete polished or grinded after grit 800 with 1 litre of product, it is possible to treat 10/15 m2.
Instruction for Use:
Surface must be clean and dry. Stains, mildew and crusting must be scraped off otherwise they will be harder to remove after protection. Lay the product evenly on the surface to be protected, making the stone completely damp, wait 3-5 minutes and remove the excess with a cloth. Let it dry and the result will be a protected material. It is possible to dilute Block D70 up to 50% with water to have a better absorption depending of material to be treated.
Suggestion for Use:
- On very absorbent material it is better to make a second application 30 minutes after the first application.
- For protection of polished material like marble & granite we suggest to dilute the product 50% with water.
- Material has to be completely dry before application.
- For small pieces of stone it is possible to treat it by immersion and it is also possible to use a sponge damp with BLOCK D70 and apply it on the material.
- Once treated the material has to dry for 24 hours until the polymerization of the chemical is complete.
- In case of treatment of statues, decorations etc. pay attention to reach all the cavities and corners.
- Do not let the product dry naturally without removing the excess after 3-5 minutes.
- Read recommendations printed on the tin before use carefully.