Ameripolish SureLock Concrete Dye
CHEMICALLY BONDING DYES FOR POLISHED CONCRETE
Ameripolish® SureLock Dyes formula has recently been updated making them the most vibrant concrete dyes Ameripolish® has ever produced. SureLock Dyes are versatile colorants for polished concrete that mix with water or solvent. SureLock Dyes are to be applied just before densifying helping the colour penetrate and chemically bond to the concrete
The dissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use. The formula includes UV stabilizers to resist fading as well as a penetrating agent to eliminate further mixing and develop deep, rich colours even on hard, dense concrete.
- Mixes with water or solvent and is VOC compliant.
- Consistent, rich penetrating color with UV stabilizers resist fading.
- Optionally can be used with Tool-Co densifiers to chemically bond to the concrete.
- Liquid concentrate eliminates 3-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products.
- For indoor use only.
- Please see Colour chart in downloads
Product available in 3.8 Litre Kit or 18.9 Litre kit and Edge Tint. Please enquire for details.
Dilution & Coverage
- Mixing 3.8 l of SureLock™ Concrete Dye: SureLock™ Concrete Dye can be diluted with Acetone or water.
- Mix the contents of a 1 gallon bottle of SureLock™ Concrete Dye concentrate with 3.8 Litres (1 gallon) Acetone OR 3.8 Litres (1 gallon) of water
- Mixing 18.9 l of SureLock™ Concrete Dye: SureLock™ Concrete Dye can be diluted with Acetone or water.
- Mix the contents of a 5 gallon bottle of SureLock™ Concrete Dye concentrate with 18.9 Litres (5 gallon) Acetone OR 18.9 Litres (5 gallon) of water.
Coverage varies depending on concrete mixture, porosity, and moisture content and on ambient conditions. Use test areas to determine appropriate applications rate. As a starting point to determine coverage: 9.8 m2/L
Preparation New concrete must cure for at least 28 days before application. Not intended for exterior applications. While in most cases the Ameripolish® SureLock™ Concrete Dyes will extend resistance to colour fading or dissipating, due to variables in application, maintenance, and the concrete itself, appearance may change over time.
For Application details please download the technical data sheet and follow the guidelines.